NASW-GA CENTRAL UNIT LUNCH ‘N LEARN
March 21, 9AM to 3PM
ETHICAL CHOICES AND CHALLENGES
Speakers: Jan Yates, LCSW; Roz Goudeau, LCSW;
Dr. Yudit Jung, LCSW; Dawn Howerton, LMSW;
Carl Stark, LCSW; Dr. Daphne Stevens, LCSW
5 Ethics CEU hours—FREE!
Held at River Edge Behavioral Health Center 175 Emory Highway, Macon 31210
Lunch from Chick-fil-a is provided free of charge by the Coliseum Center for Behavioral Health
Please bring your own lunch if you have special dietary needs.
RSVP to DawnHowertonLMSW@gmail.com before 5:00 PM Tuesday, March 4.
In your email please state one or more of the following registration categories:
1) Employee of River-Edge 2) Employee of Coliseum Behavioral Health and/or 3) NASW Member or 4) Non-Member
SIGN IN BEGINS AT 8:30 AM
1. Ethical Challenges and Choices
2. Challenges of Boundaries and Dual Relationships
3. Electronic Communications & Social Media:
Protect Client Information and be HIPAA Compliant
4. What To Do When You Receive a Subpoena
5. Burnout and the Role of Self-Care