The Family Counseling Center of Central Ga. is seeking to hire a full time (40 hours per week) Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide counseling services in the Macon and Warner Robins office.
- Providing individual, marital, family and group therapy with appropriate populations as they present themselves whether through referral or in individual sessions.
- Conducting all case management duties necessary to support the on-going clinical work which includes but is not limited to: case record documentation, follow-up with ancillary contacts, attendance at any case reviews held by referring agencies, etc.
- Other Duties: Assisting other staff members in their duties as needed to maintain the smooth and proficient operation of the agency.
Monday & Tuesday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
Thursday & Friday: 8:30 to 5:00 PM
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must hold a license in Marriage and Family Therapy, Professional Counseling or Clinical Social Work.
- Prior experience in a clinical work environment is preferred.
- Must pass a criminal record check.
Individuals interested in this position should send their resume’ to:
Family Counseling Center
277 MLK Blvd. Suite 203
Macon, Ga. 31201
Resumes’ will be accepted until position is filled